Thursday, May 7, 2015

I am battling my addiction every day.  As I go through my routine, I am constantly thinking of things I absolutely have to have.  I try to make mental notes to look items up on Amazon as soon as I get a chance to sit with my computer.  Thankfully, I usually forget what I was thinking by the time I actually get that chance, but I usually have something in my shopping cart.  However, since I am trying my best not to order every week, I decided to discuss some of the items I have ordered in the past.  So let's look at my previous orders.

KEEN Newport H2-C Shoe (Toddler/Little Kid) - This is the fourth pair of Keens I have ordered, three pairs for my son and one pair for myself.  I let him pick the color he wants since they have so many choices, but try to steer him away from colors that are too boyish so hopefully his little sister can wear them as well.  This year he chose the black/lime green and they are really very cool.
KEEN Newport H2 Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Black/Lime Green,10 M US Toddler
In an unique coincidence, we discovered that they match his Julbo Kid's Booba Sunglasses and his jacket.  My chiropractor recommended Keens back when my son was two after she saw him clomping around her office in his tiny little flip flops.  She told me then that these were about the best shoes I could get the kids and I think she's right.  He's had a new pair every summer and he loves them.  They hold up well and getting them wet doesn't faze them.  His little sister is now wearing his first pair but I think they are really too big for her.  I may have to break down and buy her her own pair.  I also read a review that mentioned that the 'Big Kid' sizes fit the average woman, so last year I bought matching sandals for my son and I.  Buying the 'Big Kid' size instead of the Ladies size saves quite a bit of money and they have an awesome selection for the kids that they don't have in adult sizes.  I'm actually thinking of buying another pair, but I'm not through convincing myself to do it yet.  I was thinking of these in pink KEEN Women's Uneek Sandal.


Pretty cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment